One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: Representation might not be accurate.

Just another attempt to try out weathering. Trying to improve.
Please do feel free to comment or to give suggestions. Thanks.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Kenny aka Porkins73 and Yan aka Cracktroop for sharing with me their tips and tricks to weathering amongst other stuff.

They have shown and shared with me another perspective of 1/6 which i've found myself lacking in.

* Lets get together again to do another group thing with either indoor or outdoor photos for 2008 :) I truly enjoyed the experience from last year's collaboration.

Thank you guys. This bash is for all and especially for the two gents mentioned.

The Red Earth

Thanks for taking time with my post.:) Have a great week everyone!

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Freakin COOL! Great weathering job and pose!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice bash and weathering. Your mustaching [yes I made that up?] has gotten cleaner as well. I like the body shading/weathering on his arms.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Thx for the mentioning buddy :)
Just sharing techniques thats all. Rest is up to you if you want to try it out and this post shown you have bitten the bullet :lol
Seriously, the results looks good. You're on your way bro :thumb

·
Zen figure master
1,204 Posts
KMok15: You've got the 'Nam red clay weathering effect down pat! Well done. Nice choice of figure too, many frontline US troopers in the Nam including those in MacSog were slim and not heavily bulked-up with bulging WWF muscles.

Ran

PS: You did right to get advice from Porkins and Cracktroop, they are among the best of SG 1/6 customisers. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Cool Looking Mac

KMok15, Badass bash. The Mac scout looks awsome with the AK47. Is the Ak Dragon or DID? Great angle shots of the Figure. :ar15

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Great looking bash. Especially nice job on the boonie hat.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
KMOK15, Man your on a rool with some bada$$ bashes lately.We want more :thumb :banana :banana :banana

1 - 20 of 33 Posts