One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Unit Commander 316th SOC
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably my one (and only) frustration with this forum is that I see these most incredible kitbash/custom pics in the top left corner of the site while Im navigating around, and I wanna see more of that incredible piece. So, I click onto it, and disappointingly am taken to the general pictures gallery, left to fend for myself in finding the wanted pic.

I just wish there were an easier, and simpler way to find the one which caught my eye!

Thanks in advance.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool work with the top left image thingie Ronin Six :D
Looks rather complicated but a great effect. I just spent a good few minutes scrolling through a dozen of them :x

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Yeah thanks Norm, all those bashes would have been lost forever, like teardrops in the rain.

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Thanks guys!

I've also linked the images to their related threads. Talk about tedious... but it was so completely worth the effort. I'll update continually with new ones in as they come in and as time allows. I'll also try to get the old ones back up there if I can find the threads to which they belong. :)

·
Unit Commander 316th SOC
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!! You blew away my wildest expectations!!! I was just hoping to be able to find the pic. Linking 'em to the original thread gives us access to all the tips and tricks that get posted with the pic. Awesome man, just ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!

:jump4joy

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
Great work once again Norm!!! :thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts