One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please hit me off with list of web sites that are the best for piking up clothes and accessories, specifically regular clothes jackets jeans boots ect.
2nd, can anyone point me towards a good cheap weapons site
3rd, anyone on the site do good but relatively inexpensive costume basics I'm look to make my 1st customs superhero style i have 3 in mind im looking for some basic stretchy 1 piece bodysuits think any superhero I know triad toys does some beautiful work and sells bodysuits but 15 bucks is a bit much considering i plan on jumping both feet 1st into this amazing hobby and want to do all 3 projects as well as start a "basics" set with a few pairs of boots shirts ect

·
Registered
914 Posts
War-Toys

And I agree with above. Also do detailed search on ebay it's a buyers market right now. BlackOpsToys toys is another good one I have been purchasing alot from them lately.

·
Registered
926 Posts
For clothes I would try...

www.onesixthdepot.com
Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military

Both are very highly recommended. As far as weapons I should point and laugh at you because in the last several years with the way 1:6 companies are there's not a whole lot of variety. But both of those sites also have lots of weapons to choose from for fair deals.

·
KitMCarson
7 Posts
can someone please hit me off with list of web sites that are the best for piking up clothes and accessories, specifically regular clothes jackets jeans boots ect.
2nd, can anyone point me towards a good cheap weapons site
3rd, anyone on the site do good but relatively inexpensive costume basics I'm look to make my 1st customs superhero style i have 3 in mind im looking for some basic stretchy 1 piece bodysuits think any superhero I know triad toys does some beautiful work and sells bodysuits but 15 bucks is a bit much considering i plan on jumping both feet 1st into this amazing hobby and want to do all 3 projects as well as start a "basics" set with a few pairs of boots shirts ect
I design and make my own on Ebay. Go to Ebay and search: Phicen Phasion by McGuire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts