One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Rex and I was chatting the other night he shared his latest creation, his take on "THE PUNISHER".

I'm posting/sharing the pictures here on Rex's behalf.

--

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice kitbash, although I am not familiar with this current version of the Punisher.
--

It's based on Jon Bernthal's depiction of THE PUNISHER from the second season of Daredevil on Netflix as well as the first season of THE PUNISHER on Netflix.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
--It's based on Jon Bernthal's depiction of THE PUNISHER from the second season of Daredevil on Netflix as well as the first season of THE PUNISHER on Netflix.
Thanks DFC. I should have phrased it differently. I knew that Jon Bernthal plays the Punisher and I've seen the head sculpts and collectibles -- I just don't have Netflix, so I have no real point of reference.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Thanks DFC. I should have phrased it differently. I knew that Jon Bernthal plays the Punisher and I've seen the head sculpts and collectibles -- I just don't have Netflix, so I have no real point of reference.
I don't have Netflix either, but luckily both season one and two are on DVD and has been out for some time. I highly recommend you check them out. It's a great watch. I'm currently watching Luke Cage, another winner so far.

Oh and a great bash also.

AFM

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun building him. Piece by piece, searching... you know how it goes!

Chung, thank you again for posting my pics! It is Very Much Appreciated!!

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Pass along to Rex my praise. The Punisher is one of those figures that is defined by the quality of the clothing, I think he picked some excellent threads. Nicely done!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The netflix shows are, in general, great (except may be Iron Fist & the Defenders .. which are still decent). It would be great to get the whole netflix marvel gang (DD, JJ, LC, IF and the Punisher) all in 1/6 ...

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Pass along to Rex my praise. The Punisher is one of those figures that is defined by the quality of the clothing, I think he picked some excellent threads. Nicely done!
Thanks very much!! When I started the project, I was hoping to find something that would work and not break the bank too! I was really pleased to find them all at BlackOpsToys. Deadshot's pants were particulary affordable! The jacket was quite reasonable too!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, AFV. And (in advance) thank you, Rex, for getting me hooked on it. :)
LOL!!! It's a gritty, violent world the Punisher lives in. I really think that Jon Berenthal has ab-so-lute-ly Nailed the character of Frank Castle!

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Nice! I'm doing this too, you might want to swap out the shoes for military issue combat boots as that's what he wears in the series.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Just began watching this. Pretty damn good...

Your work on this figure, however, is outstanding. It's clear you've taken a lot of time picking out gear and assembling it with care.

Excellent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts