One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY, START FROM POINT 4 OR CONCLUSION!)

Christopher Nolan AND Tim Bilton' BATMAN BOTH VERY COOL, SO I BOUGHT TDK AND 1989 BATMOBILE~ BUT THE LATTER ONE IS KILLING ME.

1) THE PROPORTION IS NOT RIGHT. SUPPOSED IT SHOULD BE LONGER. YET THIS DOES NOT HURT ME MOST COZ I KNEW IT ALREADY. WHAT'S KILLING ME IS THE FOLLOWING POINTS.

CHECK THIS OUT FIRST:
TALLER THAN THE DOOR KNOB…

OPEN AT THE BOTTOM, THIS IS EASIER FOR US TO UNSCREW THE NAILS DOWN THERE~

THREE 2A BATTERIES

2) "**** happens…" (QUOTED FROM the movie: Predator 2)。THE FRONT LIGHTS ARE FINE, REAR LIGHTS FINE, JET ENGINE IGNITION FINE, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAR PANEL???

MY EAGLE HIGH PRIDE AND JOY INSTANTLY DROPS TO THE ABYSS OF DESPERATION AND FURY... I TRIED HARD TO HELP MY 'LOVE' WAKE UP, BUT STILL FAILED AT THE END.... I STOOD THERE SPEECHLESS FOR 10 SECONDS... MY MIND WAS EMPTY AND COULD SAY NOTHING ELSE... EXCEPT SWEARING.

3) I SENT AN EMERGENCY EMAIL TO HT ATTACHED WITH MY ORDER FORM AND MAINTENANCE CARD. BUT NO OFFICIAL REPLY TO ME SO HOW DO I KNOW SHE RECEIVES MY MAIL OR NOT?

4) LUCKILY, SOMEBODY CALLED ME BACK AND TOLD ME ONE GOOD NEWS. I NEEDED NOT TAKE THE WHOLE CAR WITH ALL CARDBOARD BOXES BACK. BUT JUST THE TINY ELECTRONIC BOARD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CAR. WHAT A RELIEF!!!!

CAN U SEE THE FIVE DIFFERENT BOARD LOCATIONS?

I HAVE TO GET THAT MIDDLE ONE.

WELL THIS WAS NEVER EASY TO TAKE THE CARD OUT. AS THE COVER WAS DAMN FIXED AND TOOK ME 45 MINUTES!!! AT LAST I HAD TO USE A MINUS SCREWDRIVER WITH A HANDKERCHIEF OVER TO OPEN THE COVER.

FOR I WAS TOO EXHAUSTED, I PLANNED TO GET AN EXCHANGE THE DAY AFTER.

5) WHAT IS THAT? SPERM?!
RIGHT FRONT WHEEL

LEFT FRONT WHEEL

6) GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS. BEFORE TAKING THE TINY ELECTRONIC BOARD FOR AN EXCHANGE, I DOUBLE-TESTED THE BOARD...

WTFun???!!!! GOOD NEWS THE BOARD WORKS! BAD NEWS THE PROBLEM REMAINS!
…………………
…………………
…………………
…………………
COZ I THREW AWAY ALL MY CARDBOARD BOXES AND THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A ONE CAR TO ONE CAR EXCHANGE. I ALMOST BEGGED A SALESMAN ON THE PHONE AND SAID 'COULD I TAKE THE CAR BACK AND LET YOU GUYS FIX IT. I DON'T ASK FOR A BRAND-NEW CAR.'

HIS ANSWER IS ASTONISHING, 'WE HEREBY HAVE NO PLANS FOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE LIKE THIS.

IN A NUTSHEELL:
- HT HAS NO AUTO email reply system
- HT HAS POOR LOGISTICS , AT LEAST IN HONG KONG
- HT'S CUSTOMER-CENTERED AFTER SALES SERVICE IS VERY UNSATISFACTORY. IT SEEMS SHE HAS NOT PONDERED OVER ALL KINDS OF POSSIBILITIES AND THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED ARE QUITE MISLEADING.
- 1989 BATMOBILE GOT 'SPERM' BESIDE WHEELS

MY HEART IS BROKEN AND MY PASSION FADES AWAY.... ARE YOU IN SUCH PAIN WITH ME AS WELL?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
In my personal experience Hot Toys has the worst customer service I've ever seen from a manufacturer. No assistance, rude, and take forever to respond.

·
They're not dolls R they?
1,698 Posts
Hot Toys vehicles suck !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few, they take too much room and the quality control isn't great.

Only collect the figures now.

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,392 Posts
problems with HT 's after sales service even in HK ?
thats just insane. I would have gone ballistic and diu chat the customer service person left right centre inside and outside !
sorry to hear your pain Bats

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I Try Farting Hard Not To Buy Anymore.... But So Hard To Break Up With Ht.... Perhaps The Current Market Right Now Only Ht Has Produced Lots Of Licensed Heroes.... But I Am Gonna Quit Her 12" Soon... As U Said, Too Pricely And The After-sales Services Suck!!!

Don't Forget The Melting Problems Of All Figures, Especially The Watchman Laughing Man??? .... No Follow-up At All; The Iron Monger, The Leg Ball Joints Broken Themselves.... In The Us U Guys Are Privileged As Ht Guaranteed To Fix It ; But In Hong Kong, Her Original Hometown, It Gives Us ....!!! No Guarantee To Any Free Maintenance................................................. Luckily, I Didn't Order That Iron Monger..... If Not, I Would Have Had A Heart Attack!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It Hurts.... But As A Chinese, What Can I Say, I Tell U The Truth As A Global Citizen. I Hate To See It And Experience It ... But I Have No Choice .... If Possible, Being An American Is Cool. At Least U Can Vote For President. ... Oops... No Politics Here ....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wise Choice. And I Would Like To Support Other Smaller-scale Companies Instead Of Helping Ht Monopolize The Market.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I Surely Know, Just A Metaphorically Expression And I Felt Being F X X K Up. How Can A Pricely Product Got Such A Bad Looking On Its Belly.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So Don't Assume That The Chinese Would Deal With The Chinese Nicely.... Look At The Bloodshed At Tiananmen Square In 1989 June.... Oops... No Politics

·
Figure Dissector
2,041 Posts
One thing going for HK though.... you pay around 30% less than what's charged by SSC.

I'll gladly pay less.... and fix any any electrical wiring myself... HT's LED wiring is extremely simplistic

1 - 17 of 17 Posts