One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A random post, but thought I'll show it, just incase anyone who hasn't seen what the stainless steel skeleton for the Phicen looks like...

View attachment 381820

This was from the 'Sheena' Phicen body, but now skinless, with the T-X (Kristanna Loken) head sculpt.
Why did I do this to a Phicen? You may ask. Well, due to the design of the feet (as I think this was one of the very first, or at least very early Phicen models), the skeleton feet began to emerge out of the skin.
The body wasn't great, now compared to all the new ones (such as the S22A's, or S23B's) in my opinion. So I thought 'sod it'.

PS: It was a strange experience skinning a Phicen, I don't recommend it.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
At present, the attachment is not opening for me. Maybe you can post another way.
It is always cool to see how things work on the inside. And I agree, it is strange skinning a Phicen. But one of my M31s drove me to it, starting in a vain attempt to fix the faulty wrist joint. I posted the internal skeleton here before, but I am reposting it here for the purposes of comparison to your female body internal skeleton (if you get it to display).

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Yeah, that picture with the head is scary and funny. This is an extremely useful post because in my experience, you can pose a Phicen/TBL more accurately and more safely if you can visualize what's actually going on with the skeleton under the skin. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any way you could post a pic of the inside of the torso skin? I've been interested in what the interior silicone of the chest looks like.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What is this thing on the M31's chest? What's its purpose? Does it have on all male bodies? The skeleton Herculiz posted doesn't have it. I tried to press my M33's chest and I couldn't feel if it has it.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Ok, I took a few more (7) photos of the skinned Phicen M31 and its skeleton.

One of you wanted to know what the skin looked like on the inside. That is hard to show, at least with my resources, but I did my best to give you an idea. I should point out again that it is not so much a skin as flesh suit. I would guess that they place the skeleton in mold, which they then fill with the material that ends up curing to the rubbery flesh suit. In the process, bits of it on the inside end up attaching themselves to some of the joints like sinews, which makes it extra difficult to skin the body. There is little or no empty space between the skeleton and the rubbery flesh.

During the above-described process, some of the material seeps into the clear, partly hollow protrusions on the chest and back of the skeleton, giving it its skin tone coloring. Its function is not entirely clear to me, but it would seem to be there to keep the chest or back from sinking too far inwards. I checked my un-skinned M31, and it is difficult to feel the presence of that protrusion from the outside. But it is there. As to why it is also not on the other body, that other body was an early Phicen female body. I don't know whether the protrusion is present or not on the newer female bodies.

Finally, someone suggested we need a Dexter to help skin the bodies... well, I am not skinning another one (yet), but I did find my most Dexter-like head sculpt to put on one of my little helpers.

Hope you like them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts