One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the OSW's very own (Raiden) started up his own 1:6 retail business.

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home

The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook

This is a one man operation/start up. He built the website himself and handles everything from start to finish.

He is building up his clientele and 1:6 selection/variety of products.

Check out what he has to offer. He'll be adding more new products.

He's one of us. He'll make sure to treat everyone with honesty, integrity, and reliability.

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
Thanks Chung for the kind words....

Indeed some of you know me here. Please come by and check out the site.....it's starting small, but will hopefully build to a nicely rounded out inventory where you'll be able to find what you're looking for. I have boxed figures as well as loose PARTED OUT items and will be getting more in the coming weeks. Preorders are strongly encouraged so it will help me gauge what I need to have for all of you. Any questions or requests please don't hesitate to ask!!!!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I placed an order for some loose 1:6 parts from a boxed figure break down with The Perfect Figure Toys & Collectibles last week.

My order arrived today safe and sound and very well packed. I received a tracking number the day the orders shipped and it arrived within the specified time frame. All items arrived exactly as described.

Kudos and thank you to them.

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
Hello again everyone...... I just wanted to list some of the products we carry in case you were wondering!

We carry brands like AC Play, COOmodel, Super Duck, Verycool, Damtoys, Phicen/TBLeague, Lucifer High Simulation, threezero, VS Toys, POPToys, Star Ace, Flagset and many more! And we're always adding to our selection in the hopes to become your destination location for all things 1/6th!

We sell boxed figures, and we sell PARTS from all your favorite players.

And best of all, we offer the best customer service! We give technical advice (yes, even in the toy world, sometimes you need one of those "I gotta guy...." people), we offer suggestions and we always make sure what you're getting is what you want! We even go the extra mile to special order or hunt down an item, if we can get it or find it for you, and ALWAYS at the standard retail price! No after-market markups or inflated auction prices!

Come check us out on Facebook! Give us a "like" and a share. Keep up with the news and latest releases. Follow us on Instagram!

The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook
Perfect Figure Toys (@perfectfiguretoys) • Instagram photos and videos

And of course, shop with us on our website!
https://www.perfectfiguretoys.com

Thanks and we hope to hear from you SOON!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts