One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done my picks, and now it's time for the People's Picks! The readers voted using the same ballot as the Poppies judges, and I have the results all ready for you. I should also have the Poppies ready soon - stay tuned! To check out the People's Picks for Best Collectibles of 2016, hit the link:

Captain Toy Picks... Top Past Poppies Winners

Thanks for reading!

Michael

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
I want to highly complement Michael's writing about the Poppies (apart from thanking him from organizing them in the first place). To me it's really intriguing to read. First reading of the piece tends to be "Let's get to the vote results," but then, we appreciate that Michael contributes so much helpful analysis on what the results mean, how they may go for or against expectations, what trends they may reflect, further interpretation etc. This is really a pretty complicated bit of writing since it covers so many different subjects (as opposed to a relatively simpler review of one item), and frankly there probably aren't too many people who would be knowledgeable in all the areas Michael touches on along the way. So, thanks Michael, great job.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey MaM - thanks so very much! You pretty much made my day - yea, these are a lot more entailed, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Next up, the Poppies!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts