One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Christmas Day is only a week away, but usually it doesn't stop us from procuring 1:6 goodies before, during, and after Christmas.

With that said, feel free to post/share what you were able score.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Christmas haul huh? Um... Yeh... um...

You know! I'm just happy being here with you all... Yeh, that's my christmas.... *tis*

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This Christmas procurement season have been quite good thus far compared to the past couple of years.

My acquisition / procurement haul thus far.

• A variety of loose DML & ULTIMATE SOLDIER parts from a couple of eBay sellers one who is a member of the group.
  • SIDESHOW | GI JOE | BARONESS | MIB/NRFB | X 2
    [*]SIDESHOW | GI JOE | COBRA DISPLAY/STORAGE STAND | MIB/NRFB | X 8
    [*]SIDESHOW | GI JOE | COBRA SABOTEUR FIREFLY | MIB/NRFB
    [*]SIDESHOW | GI JOE | COBRA TROOPER | MIB/NRFB
    [*]TRIAD TOYS | BARB WIRE | MIB/NRFB | X 2 *
    [*]TRIAD TOYS | DEAD CELL | IRIS BRANHAM | MIB/NFRB **
    [*]TRIAD TOYS | GHOST | MIB/NRFB *
    [*]TRIAD TOYS | WITSEC | AGENT CRIMSON | MIB/NRFB *
    [*]TRIAD TOYS | WITSEC | AGENT INDIGO | MIB/NRFB *
    [*]ULTIMATE SOLDIER | DESERT NIGHT OPS CARDED UNIFORM SET | MOC | X 4
    [*]ULTIMATE SOLDIER | AMERICA'S FINEST | SEARCH + RESCUE FIGURE | MIB/NRFB ***
    [*]ULTIMATE SOLDIER | SPECIAL FORCES AIRBORNE CARDED UNIFORM SET | MOC ****

* | All purchased from BLACK OPS TOYS during their MIB SALE for [email protected] and one for $50.00.

** | Seller originally wanted $100.00 + $15.00 shipping. I made an offer of $50.00 shipped and the seller accepted.

*** | Seller originally wanted $25.00 + $10.00 shipping. I made an offer of $30.00 shipped and the seller accepted.

**** | Only $15.00 shipped considering the rarity of this particular set.

The fact is I already have one or more everything procured. I usually acquire / procure multiples of certain items when the price is really and truly a bargain. It pays to have patience and vigilance.

I got a few more pending deals I'm working on.

I know. I'm an idiot for still buying Triad Toys stuff, but honestly they did make some very good stuff from back in the good old bad days or was it the bad good old days?

OH . . . and I recommend everyone check out BLACK OPS TOYS. They have a killer sale going on certain MIB stuff as well as parts.

This Christmas is one of my best procurement hauls in a very long time indeed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thats quite the haul you have made DFC. Not too much new stuff here yet but i did buy a few loose WWII parts and a printed kit from Shapeways - 1/6th U.S. Army M3A4 Handcart. Its a very simple but often used by lots of U.S. troops during WWII. Its the only such kit done so far by any 1/6th large manufacturer. There is a very talented member here that did a custom version that he designed some yrs. ago that was absolutely fantastic looking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone seen any Christmas ornaments this year that would work with 1/6 scale characters? I'm remembering from prior years the Craftsman tools put out by Sears, Home Depot smock (intended for holding gift cards), and William Sonoma kitchen stuff. I didn't find anything new this year for the 1/6 world. Did I miss something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts