·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Hot Toys Pirate of the Caribbean figures are... *and more news from HT

Hi guys,

Copy and paste directly from November issue of Hot Toys newsletter:

--------------------------------------------
"Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean is coming back with someone else…… - This month, we've a good news for you and Elizabeth Swann. Her man Will Turner is on his way to land in Q1, 2008. Guess who will accompany him? He is……Ah, not yet not yet……The hint is, they will be announced on our web gallery end of this month. We believe they will be exceeded your expectations! Keep an eye on www.HotToys.com.hk to ensure you haven't miss out anything! "
-------------------------------------------

Whole still on a topic of Hot Toys news, here is something else:

"Hot Toys x How2work present 1/6th scale collectible figures from Peter Chan Ho-Sun's movie - The Warlords - Hot Toys and How2work are proud to bring you collectible figures based on the big movie - The Warlords- which will be in the theatre on 13 Dec, 07 (Hong Kong). Casting Andy Lau, Jet Li and Takeshi Kaneshiro, The Warlords is being talked over and over on forums and fans cannot wait any longer to watch the movie. We are glad to have this opportunity for developing figures based on the actors' likenesses and worked with How2work. Meanwhile, please enjoy the trailer of the movie and wait for the product images by end of this month. "

Cheers!

Alexei

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
There's a conundrum - the traditional armor will be great, but I'd be wanting Lau, Li and Kaneshiro's figures for modern apps.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I'm sooo hoping for Davy Jones!!!

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
I thought Jet Li once said that the movie 霍元甲 will be his last Qing-esque role? Hmm... guess Holywood isn't a bed of roses for him :lol OK, I digress.
I am equally excited too that we'll soon get to see early Qing (the mid 1600s) armour in 1:6 and I'll definitely be start saving money for them. I just hope HT put in effort to make the armour ie in leather (or pleather) with added armour pcs details in metal (or hard plastics). The SEA International's 3 Kingdom figure's armour just isn't right being all molded out in one solid piece. Same goes to the recently release Medicom's Monkey King.
Can't wait to see prototype figure of these. Good preview HT :thumb

1 - 20 of 25 Posts