One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jamie and Eva are each in a bikini and fairly obvious is their bodies skintones being different. on the left is the new pt 2.0 (Eva of course) and on the right is the old one (poor Jamie). as you guys well know the 2.0's are well articulated, but i realized the skintone was an issue for some. so i wanted to show that the newer one is lighter. i really like the newer skintone, and it very much happens to match Eva better!

20160127_192307 by tyler a, on Flickr

this second pic shows that they look sexy in bikinis, but they still don't quite match. in fact it's like the first ones were rushed to get the product out, and make some money!

20160127_192435 by tyler a, on Flickr

now from a slight angle, still visible. it very much shows in the torso.

20160127_192549 by tyler a, on Flickr

and lastly one shot back to back, the newer body does feel sturdier, and has better rubber and plastic, and just plain gives me my favorite alternative to phicen. i still see some rubber breakage like the 1.0's as in the neck, and some skin bunching, but the overall figure is definitely improved.

20160127_192759 by tyler a, on Flickr

·
Registered
545 Posts
What was the official designation of the two colors? TAN or SUNTAN or what?

The red bikini girl shows a certain damage in the neck area. Was that existing from the beginning?

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What was the official designation of the two colors? TAN or SUNTAN or what?

The red bikini girl shows a certain damage in the neck area. Was that existing from the beginning?
there was never an official designation. also no on the neck, it happened over time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts