One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the many thing I like to buy are Nerf guns. They have made some bad ass guns over the past few years, and it looks like they are getting better and better. Take a look at this bad boy coming out in September, reminds me of the SAW. Battery operated, on full auto it is supposed to do 3 darts a second.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With a re-paint and a little weathering it's going to be even sweeter. I think I might pre-order this from Target. I don't want to run the risk of some punk kid getting to it first.

Maybe this Halloween I'll go as the Nerf Warrior... Shooting people in their cocktails at parties is sure to win me a few friends.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
:wideyes Way too wicked. I hope my kids don't see these either, because I want one to ambush them with during our nerf firefights!! I could hold them off for hours and they wont know what hit 'em! LOL

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Oh God, I hope my son doesn't see this...
Ain't that the truth. I just bought him the sniper system that breaks down into different parts. All he does is pop out and shoot me everyday when I get home from work. He see this and I won't hear the end of it until he gets one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.