One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
GUNSLINGER said:
i think gi joe made such an exclusive weapon. its not bad, and looks close to it. only other way is to prob bash an existing weapon (sig552) or scratch-build one.
It was the Belgian soldier from the Classic collection, wave 1 or 2.

·
OSW Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GUNSLINGER said:
i think gi joe made such an exclusive weapon. its not bad, and looks close to it. only other way is to prob bash an existing weapon (sig552) or scratch-build one.

FN-FNC

SIG SG552

I found a 1/6 SIG SG552 at the Monkey Depot.
It's pretty close to FN-FNC.

Thanks, GUNSLINGER... :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
zuno, the rifle is from the Armoury Isreali Paratrooper. The suit and tie are from Dragon. One of their Special Agents, can't remember the name but he came in two variations. A brown suit and a green suit. I just used a black shirt. Lot of the WWII germans came with them. The badge is BBI. Hope that helps.
http://www.unitoyzone.com/product_i...=1101&osCsid=be3b69f59eef92b18e7176cc12943ec8

Looking at this again this is Tom Sizemore's rifle. I forgot were I got Pacino's. Sorry, if I remember I let you know.

·
OSW Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
toylion said:
zuno, the rifle is from the Armoury Isreali Paratrooper. The suit and tie are from Dragon. One of their Special Agents, can't remember the name but he came in two variations. A brown suit and a green suit. I just used a black shirt. Lot of the WWII germans came with them. The badge is BBI. Hope that helps.
http://www.unitoyzone.com/product_i...=1101&osCsid=be3b69f59eef92b18e7176cc12943ec8

Looking at this again this is Tom Sizemore's rifle. I forgot were I got Pacino's. Sorry, if I remember I let you know.
Thanks Toylion... :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hasbro made both the Galil and the FN-FNC, as well as a FN-FAL. The Galil was in one of the later Hall of Fame accessory sets, as well as a later Classic Collection accessory set. The FN-FNC came in the Classic Collection Belgian Paratrooper set, and the FN-FAL came in the Classic Collection Austrailian ODF set. You should be able to find the Belgian Paratroop and the Aussie ODF on ebay. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.