One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Toys. Tech. Design. Life.
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I took a 6 month break from the hobby (kitbashing, not boxed figures) because we moved into a new home. Now I'm back at it and would like to share a teaser for one of my new projects (side note: I think I have too many projects going on at once; ever get that way?).

http://alygn.net/gallery.php?c=themarauder&wip=1&i=1

Thanks for looking!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Well, he looks sufficiently dastardly.

I'm anxious to get a better look, but I'm seeing damn nice things here.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Brother you are preaching to the choir! been away myself and the wife asked me to do something.... ANYTHING with the current projects, so I put some cast I had planned on selling on evilbay and started up one of the 100 projects that are currently almost finished.

I will post pics soon of the progress as it feels good to do some work on a soon finished product.... I will keep it going if you do! looking forward to following your project!

·
Toys. Tech. Design. Life.
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brother you are preaching to the choir! been away myself and the wife asked me to do something.... ANYTHING with the current projects, so I put some cast I had planned on selling on evilbay and started up one of the 100 projects that are currently almost finished.

I will post pics soon of the progress as it feels good to do some work on a soon finished product.... I will keep it going if you do! looking forward to following your project!
Excellent! So I'm not the only one! :wink

I will keep it going for sure! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts