One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Business Dog Workshop
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey OSW!

I am happy to share with you my latest custom figure, this time a character from Naughty Dog's latest PS3 title: "The Last Of Us".

Basically it's an Action Adventure/Survival Horror game set 20 years into a zombie apocalypse. Bill is one of the more...colorful characters you meet along the way. Personally, I think he is one of the best supporting characters ever written for a game. His "story" really had a bit of an effect on me, so I had to make this.

HUGE thanks to Peter Miles (Peter the Painter) for whipping up an excellent headsculpt of the guy! :applause

Please enjoy and thanks for looking :)

Shez

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Great looking figure Shez, I've been looking forward to seeing him finished for a while and he doesn't disappoint. Love the outfit, gear and weathering and some very good photography too.

Cheers,
Peter.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
By damn...

He turned out very nicely.

Equal props to you and Peter.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Don't know the game, but one helluva good figure.

·
Business Dog Workshop
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all your lovely comments guys :thumb

I was actually planning on making a Joel figure (the main protagonist of the game), but after seeing a couple of other customs of him out there (which were AWESOME, by the way)...he just doesn't do it for me (Visually, that is.) I love the guy, but I decided to give it a pass and focus on something else :)

·
Biohazardous
708 Posts
oh just seen this ! very very cool! whats the break down on the fig if ya don't mind. and is there a spot I can get the head sculpt? thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts