One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,802 Posts
I guess the King and I isn't getting much love per se, all three out of three comments are about using the head for someone else. I'd love to see all three of Ten Commandaments, Magnificent Seven and Westworld but I quite like the "King and I" figure as it is, also. Maybe yeah, it's an oldtimers thing. Great work!

· volunteercontentprovider
2,832 Posts
I loved the original King and I and am enough of an oldtimer that I saw it in the theatre!! Yul Bynner had a feline quality about him in that movie.

I love unexpected figures like this one!

· Say what?
9,484 Posts
Did you make the costume? It's beautiful as it the entire figure.

Well done.

· HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,126 Posts
I guess the King and I isn't getting much love per se, all three out of three comments are about using the head for someone else. I'd love to see all three of Ten Commandaments, Magnificent Seven and Westworld but I quite like the "King and I" figure as it is, also. Maybe yeah, it's an oldtimers thing. Great work!

· fortuna favet fortibus
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The headsculpt was planned to be used as a M7 Chris but the only body that looks good on the HS is an HT Bruce Lee nude. While Googling for reference Brynner pics,The King's photos keep appearing, so to cut a long story short, I decided, why not put the BL body to good use by bashing The King and I? :wink The result is a more thought provoking figure rather than the predictable and ubiquitous cowboy that other owners of the head were making. Anyway I have another head for Chris (since this one has an earring) that I can use for a M7 bash.

Did you make the costume? It's beautiful as it the entire figure.

Well done.
thanks, i have a guy, here is the back view

· wave man TDY staff
41,730 Posts
He'd look good with his fists on his hips, and in a wide stance. That, to me, is the iconic image. I was fortunate to see him play the role live, before he passed an. An excellent figure, dragonsleeper.

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
Excellent!

All he needs now is his harem of 1:6 young wives and some 1:6 children and an 1:6 English head mistress.

And don't forget the show tune playing in the background.

:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.