One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here the link to the build project. If anyone wonders how it all started.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...-keltec-rfb-generation-2-wip-80-complete.html

Now, the actual Finished build.

The Scaling

I actually got the change to see this in real steel at the local Bass Pro Shop. They have a CA Legal RFB in there store. It's pretty close.

Enjoy guys! I got a few more on the list of building.

KelTec Shotgun
FP 45 * Well be doing a Tutorial on this one or another pistol project. Stay toon.*
FN 5.7 *MAYBE!*

A Rebuild of the original FN2000 build back 2 years ago.

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Absolutely amazing work ! You ARE the man !! :bravo:bravo

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uramegak: Thank you sir!

gaiagear: Thank you Leo. I think after a few stabbing on my fingers with the Exacto knife. I got the hang of it. :p

Steve O: Thank you sir! I think I may hold off on the KSG for a moment. I printed up the profile views. It does have less piece but how to start it is a different task. But! Well see.

Delta275: Bows...

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Bravo Broadshore! That looks great! You sir, are a true master, although you do make the rest of us look bad with your skills!

I agree with Gaiagear in that the texturing on the grips came out fantastic, and I love the detail that you have put into the fire selector. All she needs now is a C-more sight and she's ready to go.

Now bring on the KSG and FiveseveN! I can't wait to see them. While you are at it, why don't you have a whack at a HK45?

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
That is what it's all about:) So cool - well done Uswin:):):)

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NamecaF: Thank you! I may try making a Mold of this gun in the later run. I can't promise that do to budget and life issues. But, Well wait and see.

turkeyshot: Thank you sir! The grip detail is actually strips of thin styrene sheet and filed to get the proper detailed look. I'm thinking on starting the FNP 45 as the Tutorial Gun for beginner scratchbuilders on the forum. I have always found that making a pistol is a easy and a good start for some 1/6ther on are on the forum. Also the KSG is on the plan too. Wait and see. :D

cdn rhino: As I mention to turkeyshot. Just simple thin strips of stryene and filed. :D

Sir Eaton Flipflop: *Bows*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts