One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Law Enforcement using ACUs

Police gather outside the Aurora, Ill. Provina Mercy Medical Center, where a male patient had been holed up with a small handgun inside the hospital on Saturday. The patient, who asked officers to shoot him during a 4 1/2 hour standoff, was killed by police gunfire, authorities said Sunday. (AP Photo/Kevin P. Casey) . . .Full Story

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Yeah I wish they would have posted more pics.....

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
I got a fleece jacket for X-mas from a relative that is in the same greyish color as the fleece in an earlier posting. I don't know if it was a special run of the item but it is exactly like the SPEAR fleece but in grey.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Great pic? Are you kidding, that sofa is even better. I must have one! Wrap it in plastic, just like my Grandma does. LOL cool pic and wow, that ACU does blend in.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
that pic of the guy on the ground is funny cheater!! reminds me of what my friend said about wearing ACUs in Afghanistan.."Yea, you can wear ACU if you want, you just looklike a concrete slab for the bad guys to shoot at instead of blending in with DCUs!"

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts

New style SAW stock.This should be made in 1/6th

Dog handlers

Not often you see the relations between US military and livestock in IRAQ

This kinda thing is often overlooked too.

Random US ARMY in ACU

there are a few more in my gallery.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Good to finally see an update here! A bit of a request from me... Has anyone go a picture of a soldier with an IOTV on with an M9 kept in an M4 shingle mag pouch. I saw it on MP.net a while back, but now I can't find it for the life of me.

·
I'll Never Buy A Fem Fig!
972 Posts
Yes, but those of us who have been there have witnessed RELATIONS between the Iraqis and their livestock...

That uniform blends in so well with the gravel...it makes me think we had secret plans to conquer an outer space gravel planet when we designed the uniform.

·
Registered
688 Posts
l love the ACU camo its my favorite military camo, tho it is pointless in iraq and afghanistan the soldiers completely stand out, multi cam would work loads better, tho l do love the look of the digital camo

·
Registered
171 Posts
l love the ACU camo its my favorite military camo, tho it is pointless in iraq and afghanistan the soldiers completely stand out, multi cam would work loads better, tho l do love the look of the digital camo
Having just returned from Afghanistan, I can tell you that the ACU does work there. That being said, it doesnt work everywhere in Afghanistan. I do agree that multi-cam would have been a better choice for the Army, but what can we do, we use what they give us and drive on. Either way, we kick ass.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts