One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a WWII thing, but sporting a 48 flat head in a 48 Jeep. This is the dragon model kit, not a pre-built. The concept, delivers gas to the frontier outposts. Extended the front end to fit the 1/6 scale V8. Made the canvas top. Still may make a new hood, but the Frankenstein look is kind of working for me. Driver has a bum knee like me. I have always liked primer rat rods with stickers. This thing is big.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Very nice work xwithers!

I’d suggest, unless that v-8 is powered by the tears of import owners, that it’d use up all that on board supply of gas just getting around. As it is said, those old Detroit iron big blocks will pass anything on the road except for gas stations!

Great job on the mods, very believable looking... I’ve seen close, maybe slightly less armed, tooling around on the local back roads here.

Thanx for sharing this!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Now that's creative! I'll have to show it to my brother, who is an old motor-head. He used to scare the hell out of me bombing through the woods in an old '52 navy jeep. But that had nothing on this monster! Very cool!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts