One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Chiming in with you Stinny. With that being said, at this point I have all of SST's SW line except ANH Leia. I wanted to get the exclusive ANH farmboy Luke that was released for preorder today...and noticed that with shipping included I'm going to be paying almost $80...close to double what I paid for SST's first SW figure (Jedi Luke). At the very least if this trend towards higher prices continues with what I consider to be "standard" equipped figures then I'll be reconsidering future SST purchases. You can bet that SST is watching just what people are willing to pay for their figures...and that ceiling just seems to climb. Here's to hoping things don't get too out of hand price-wise.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
I think Maj Rod put it best...call SST on their price hikes. As much as I've liked and defended SST's offerings...in particular SW...and God knows I've been accused of everything from being a "company man" to being "buds" with the sculptor of a particular project...too much more price increase and I'll drop the line like a hot potato. We're not getting any changes with the price hike...and twenty more bucks per figure from their current price point and SST will be trespassing into the price range reserved for high end figs. My personal mandollie priority list for Mon. ...call Sideshow and start swinging (whether it does any good or not).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.