One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
My biggest beef with Sideshow has been their inconsistent quality on HS's ... even when their bodies weren't behind the other companies. I own one SS figure - Hellboy - and I love this figure. I thought they nailed it. I wanted to get more from them right away, but then I didn't get Abe Sapien because it just didn't get the same attention. It had that "meh" factor (even though it's one of my favorite characters in the books).

They've done some great figures - HS's and all which unfortunately weren't my thing so I passed - and then really blundered others that I would have picked up in a second if they had been up to their other work. ACtually, there's been more than just a few of these. Example: Anyone remember Frank Black's melon? (One of my biggest disappointments ever.)

Yep, they need to be consistent with the HS's and paint apps ... and they need to improve the body up to the competition's level. Especially if they want to start charging the competition's prices.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.