One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three Time a Day in the Forest with my Dogs....so why not made some Pics with the Forest Volk there ? Was to Dark today and Elsas Torch was wet...

Searched for new Inspirations for a Figure in the Net and find that old Art Picture by Larry Elmore....
Thanks for watching and no Applause, thats only old Charakters in a new Scene....new Figure is in Progress

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
always love to see your fantastic fantasy figures, superb and love the outdoor photos, really cool :thumb
hope u dontmind, but just for fun i aged one of these photos to see how it would look like, here is the result
keep up the great work!!
mike

Attachments

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
You never disappoint. I always look forward to your fantasy creations, and Elmore's work is always inspirational. Very nice setup. :thumb

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
You don't have to have a new figure to wow us, Eph. Your established figures are always worth another look, and your photo shoots are fittingly magical.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for Your nice Comments, Friends !:thanks

And Thanks a Lot Iron Mike for the Picture. I need a Photoshop Expert to give some of my Pictures Magic Effects like these...:think
Remember i´ve seen Effects like these here in the Forum with a Jedi Figure....so that must be possible

1 - 20 of 30 Posts