One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acre 1291, the last major crusader city was sieged by the muslim.
The Accursed Tower was the most exposed and vulnerable point in the walls of Acre. The muslim army stryked that point wit a multitude of siege engines. Three hundred knights charged out one night to destroy the largest and most damaging of the siege engines, but failed. The artillery continued to pound all along the walls unceasingly, and threw containers of explosive fire. Archers poured arrows in massive clouds against the defenders in the galleries and tower platforms.
Mines were dug and torched, so the foundations of the outer towers that shielded the Accursed Tower collapsed. A general assault was finally mounted along the whole length of the walls, most forcefully at the salient, where the holy orders of the Templars and the Hospitallers with their grand masters stood and fought side by side.

The figure is based on a beatifull model by art studios and is a small tribute to all the men of all faiths who did their best when destiny falled upon them.

Thanks a lot for your time!

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Fantastic stuff. Really great figure that I fear is getting lost in the new OSW update.

Is that real
Mail? Or cloth. It's so good I can't tell.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Nice work as always! You might want to throw some sand into the weathering or perhaps dust?

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That's mighty fine work.

I love the shield (and, all the rest, too).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts