One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The video game "The Division" is all the rage now. The game features seemingly endless possibilities and variations of weapons. Loving playing the game and this is my take on an agent from "The Division"

Front

Back

Closer look at the "Loot Bag" where the agent stores contaminated equipment.A bit shabby - was planning to give it another go until i saw a nice spanking new VTS release.

Did a simple ISAC watch computer that fits onto the bag shoulder strap.

Gave him a Russian Fur Hat to combat the cold.

Checking the ISAC watch

yea yea i did what i could.

The Vector SMG takes center stage in the game, being featured in most promotional images. Dug up my one and only Vector. The VTS version will be much appreciated.

** Mechanix Gloves are the official glove sponsor for " The Division"

Didnt manage to get a mask for him, so ill be waiting on the VTS release to complete this bash :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics !

·
1/6 rampage!
419 Posts
Awesome!! Wish I can lay my hands on a ps4 soon to play this game!!! Lol!

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Really cool figure you got there Sam :thumb.

The VTS release is going to be the first video game figure I ever buy, if you exclude the MOH Preacher, who was after all a SEAL. Well the KRISS Vector was a factor in this decision :)

BTW I like the fur hat, but I think you should loose the Russky decal, except if he is a Russian Army vet :lol

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Darkzone Hunter ! always good to see another fellow local SG collector ! Great figures you have. Is the figure depicting a "hunter" yours ? Looks Awesome

Brought back many memories of my old kit-bashed figure which was made obsolete with VTS's offering

1 - 19 of 19 Posts