One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at big lots n bein the noob i am i looked for 1/6 figures. Well i think God luvs me b/c i found an acu figure for $9. Comes w/ acu helmet, acu uniform, plastic desert boots, M4 rifle w/ M203, 4 grenades, 2 pouches, goggles, NV goggles, pistol belt, a plastic type camel back/backpack, and pistol belt. The figure it came w/ is pretty articulated w/ about 30 points of articulation. Its made by some company called Power Team Elite - World Peacekeepers.
:banana

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the fun of Power Team (PT).

While the butt of much poopooing by the followers of "high-end is better" mentality, PT does offer some some gems amongst the contents of it's boxes.

PT has filled the void left for many of those looking for entry level figs or squad builders.

Luckily, there are still some of us that don't measure enjoyment by the receipt.

Good score.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Yeah, Big Lots has been carrying Power Team stuff for a long while. If you check back every now and then, I'm sure you'll find lots of cool Power Team stuff. They make motorcycles, figures and even horses and other vehicles! All perfectly priced for the begining collector.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I hate Power Team and everything they represent. DAMN THEM!!! I say this as I blame them completely for gettin' me into this 1/6 thing to begin with! Not sure I've been in a Big Lots once in the past year or so while in there looking for non-hobby related items without doin' a "drive-by" and checkin' out what's there before headin' out the door. A pox on those Big Lot bastards!

...by the way, did ya see anything new while you were there?

·
costoMISER
9,480 Posts
I hate Power Team and everything they represent. DAMN THEM!!! I say this as I blame them completely for gettin' me into this 1/6 thing to begin with! Not sure I've been in a Big Lots once in the past year or so while in there looking for non-hobby related items without doin' a "drive-by" and checkin' out what's there before headin' out the door. A pox on those Big Lot bastards!

...by the way, did ya see anything new while you were there?
Nothing new in the southeast yet since their last batch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts