One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 5575 Posts

·
Büchsenmacher
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas,
what do you think about an OSW Trivia????
Somebody asks a question(Military,1/6 etc. related) and whoever gives the correct answer asks another question and so on.....
LMK what you think.

We have this going on on our German 1/6 Forum and the First Thread is over 80 Pages and the Second Thread Just hit the 20 Page Mark.

·
Registered
303 Posts
TUS first boxed figure set is the arctic combat figure. This figure came with a white camo tow. It was also a target exclusive and the retail prices was $29.99. The second modern boxed figure one was the Navy Seal night ops that was exclusive to KB toys for $29.99.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
TUS first boxed figure set is the navy seal night ops boxed figure. It was also a KB Toys exclusive and the retail prices was $29.99
We have a winner:clap (unless we are both mistaken)

its the figure that got me into 1/6 collecting when they first came out of Toys R US and when i saw it from Tippytoe's shelf, and the rest is history

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
IMO the very first TUS modern military figure would have been the 4 carded PT figures with the original "Sam" HS, which came in nothing by their shorts, socks, sneakers, watch cap, and T-shirt (with 1 of 4 military branch logos silk screened onto it). We'd call it a nude nowadays, but technically they had military PT loadout.

Edit: Aw, crap, I forgot about the Night Ops Navy Seal. I gotta agree, I think that was the first boxed figure.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
How about the first ToySoldier set?

·
Registered
303 Posts
The very first boxed modern boxed figure is the arctic tow figure. I was complete off. lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Which TUS boxed figure caught the national news due to the similarity of the figure content and outfit on a real live event that took placed in 1999.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That is correct! :clap

Shaun next question please.

1 - 20 of 5575 Posts