One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Contact USPS first..........they are the ones who screwed up. Make sure you have all documentation when you present the problem to them.

·
5,758 Posts
Thanks gentlemen, I am hoping someone would have needed to sign for it and not to be left at the door but USPS.com does not clarify this if it's registered. Seeing as it has a status of delivered, will I have difficulty in convincing them it never reached me?
This is exactly what Grizzerr above is talking about....I sent him a package with Delivery Confirmation. I checked on my end and USPS.com said package was delivered. So, I wait and I wait for Keith to pm me or something and let me know how cool his Jersey turned out.........well he NEVER got it!! I called him rather annoyed and asked didn't you like it? He says he never got it..I say yes..you got it LAST THURSDAY!!! He checks everywhere a package could have been left to no avail. He then get his PO involved and LUCKY for me and him, they find the package.
So, Grizzerr is why my S & H has increased , because now I use SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION DELIVERY.

·
5,758 Posts
Hey Saw, thanks for the reply - what happened in the above instance - were you or he reimbursed?
Keith went to his POST OFFICE and they somehow found the package....all turned out well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts