One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Package came in from board member royalewithcheese, much to my surprise it was the ACE SFOD set. Again, thank you for your generosity and this is much appreciated. Birthday is coming up soon, so this is even perfect. Good deeds like this is what makes this a great community!!! Definitely a booster for me to get back on the swing of the hobby once again :hyper

now time to get this on a nude body:D

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
WOW Holy crap,that is a really cool surprise!

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Share the love and send me the Rifle :D :p

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Supa Cool.. But then again I'm not surprised.. This seems to be S.O.P for this guy. Requested a trade for one black suit, He gave me Three no trade necessary...

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Paying it forwad

This is something Greydeath just gave me as a new member..even paid the shipping.... I've been here every since.. I make it point to continue the generousity I've received here from several members via trades.... I call the bash Text book tackle.. I used the bashes a few years back to demonstrate to my 7 and 8 year old football players how to tackle, they loved it. its hard to keep there attention the bashes made it easier..I think he realized how much I appreciated the gift and how helpful the gear was to me... RWC is only demonstrating what this group is really about

[Pic's were to large to load. he gave me 3 complete dragon Football player sets USC and OSU.]

G

·
There are a many elite members here on the board who thrive to make this experience the best it has been for me In any hobby. I love that people here help each other out on projects and give insight and helpful knowledge for future projects, I'm going one my first year here on the Board and let me say that I have meet a lot of cool people and even made some good friends here. I'm looking towards the next year to see what cool things and great ideas are going to be posted here on OSW.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Wow Don .. way to go . This is a prime example of why I love this place so much ; the overwhelming generosity of the members . Always lookin to help each other ; whether it's in the form of materials , customizing tip or just encouragement . :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Kudos to royalewithcheese:thumb Don, you have certainly done many a good turn toward others in the hobby, so I am happy to see that good things happen to nice guys.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
And I in turn must thank Don for preordering my ACE SFOD at the AFCS show and in turn allwoing me to get the exclusive gift dropdown.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I mistakenly sent an additional Sig. RWC actually came forward and returned it and wouldn't accept some parts as a Thank You. What a Guy!

Thanks Bud and I owe you one. Just remind me when I have a chance to do you a good turn.

Will

·
Registered
324 Posts
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I also wanted to give a big MAHALO NUI LOA to KneeJoint who sent me a 1:6 wheelchair for my mini-me project out of the goodness of his heart!! On top of which, he sent it Fedex which I'm sure cost an arm and a leg to Hawaii. That is much appreciated my friend.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'd been looking for a HotToys Ed Norton headsculpt or nude and couldn't afford the price they are going for.Exospawn sent me one out of the kindness of his heart.The generosity of the people on this board is simply amazing at times.I plan on paying it forward as soon as I can or if there is something I can help Exospawn out with I'll gladly do it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.