One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. :jawdrop Ronin Six is simply amazing!

A month ago, I bought a couple lots of stuff from Norm. He gave me a great deal on all of them, but forgot to include one lot. I told him about that, and he apologized and sent me a package containing:

And on top of that, my birthday is coming up! Words just cannot express my gratitude! Thank you Norm!!!

-Hugh

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Holy cow, that's a nice haul!

I see Norm shares my odd obsession with over-buying law enforcement tactical gear. :lol

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Now you won't be bashing a few LEOs, you can establish an entire force. Might call it NPD or RSPD, lol.

Nicely done, Norm.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
LOL Arch

Wow! Thanks for the recognition guys.

I should point out too that this undeniably stems from the generosity of many, many fellow OSWers... from the freebies received in trades, the pure karma deals I see the Trades section, and the generosity I've been fortunate enough to experience first hand from members in Korea, Canada, Europe, and here in the US.

Just passing it forward. Feels good. And I hope to be able to do it again. :)

Kindness begets kindness.
-- Greek Proverb

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
i also would like to add that Norm also just gave a SEAL jeep, originally for a member i was helping to buy for him, but i haven't heard back yet, then Norm never wanted it back and told me to keep it in exchange for a stick of gum...i'll get you a couple of gumballs and redbull along with wrigley's gum:lol Maraming Salamat!:thumb

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
The kind of thing we see often here in the Group.... Way to go Norm..[Can I call ya Norm] This is the kind of thing that inspires us all to follow suit...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.