One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Among the many things I like about Hot Toys, what always impresses me the most about them is their ability to deliver a final product that is nearly identical to the images posted in their initial product launch announcements. They show quality photos in their product announcements to generate interest and demand, but follow that up with a final product lives up to the initial hype.

That commitment to quality creates a sense of confidence especially when purchasing their products sight unseen, as what happens much in online retail. That commitment to quality also kind of makes photo reviews of the delivered product a bit redundant perhaps, because the photos of the products on the website and in their initial announcements look exactly the same as the photos most reviewers will take, except with maybe more varied and detailed images. Below are the photos I took of on of their latest releases, the Hot Toys USAF Airman Security Force Iraq.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
test

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.