One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some failed test pictures of Phicen M30, M32, and DAM figures in Mattel BvS Superman costume and M33 and M34 in HT MOS costume. Pardon some of the pictures. I used my phone camera and some of the pictures rotated when uploaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good so far. Completed pic coming soon? I used the M33 for updating my Superboy. I'll show pic soon.
Just FYI, I also used the ankle ext from M33 on my M34 Thor and it looks pretty cool. Keep up the good work bro.

AFM
I loved the M34 in the MOS but as you can see in the pictures you can't sew up the back. I am thinking about ways to bulk up the M33 in the legs and arms just enough to fit the MOS costume. the M34 will be my custom Thor.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder if the M34 would work better with the BvS Superman suit? That suit seems to be more stretchy.
thought about that. the problem is HT BvS thighs are truly massive. I am thinking of using the liquid rubber Flex seal to make a cast of the thighs from the KP02XL and to use that on the M33 to better fill out the MOS or on the M34 for the BvS figure. I may try it tomorrow.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,070 Posts
thought about that. the problem is HT BvS thighs are truly massive. I am thinking of using the liquid rubber Flex seal to make a cast of the thighs from the KP02XL and to use that on the M33 to better fill out the MOS or on the M34 for the BvS figure. I may try it tomorrow.
I'm not sure that will be necessary. The picture you have of the M34 in the Mos suit looks great (not counting not being able to close the back). I'm sure the M34 will would look great in the BvS suit without the thigh enhancements. What do you think about this? I understand though if you do not have a BvS Superman suit and getting one to try this out could get costly. So working with what you already have is understandable totally.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure that will be necessary. The picture you have of the M34 in the Mos suit looks great (not counting not being able to close the back). I'm sure the M34 will would look great in the BvS suit without the thigh enhancements. What do you think about this? I understand though if you do not have a BvS Superman suit and getting one to try this out could get costly. So working with what you already have is understandable totally.
I do have a BvS Superman but I'm not sure of the best way to remove the suit. I did see some instructions on Sideshow Freaks forum but I am a bit nervous about following it. As you state, BvS is a pretty expensive figure. Also, the thighs on the BvS are truly massive. I'm not sure the suit wouldn't look baggy on the M34. Here are pictures of the two.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts