One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

It has been a while since I last posted. Since my last update, I have moved internationally twice and suffice to say I have been somewhat idle for the past few months. That said, now that I am settled in to my new home I have managed to find a little time here and there to spend at the new work bench (albeit with a very limited selection of tools and supplies).

Here is a quick teaser of what I have planned for 2015: armalite madness! Can you name them all? A cookie to the 1st person to correctly identify all 11 of them.

Several of these are already in development, including some which are now nearing completion. I am now waiting for a couple of deliveries to arrive so that I can finish them off. Stay tuned for progress on these.

Meanwhile, all of the following projects are also on the workbench (where some of them have been for quite some time now). All are in various stages of completion, although I am hoping to have these, and those pictured above, finished by the year's end (a big task, I know):

• Remington 870 'Mad Dog' shotgun - this has undergone a major changes since my last update.
  • Remington 870 Tactical Railed Shotgun - this has progressed ever so slightly since my last update, although is now nearing completion.
  • H&K G3A1 SAS - has been shelved for the time being to make way for other projects.
  • Springfield M14 with KAC RAS- 95% finished; just needs a little weathering; shelved for the time being.
  • Springfield M14 with VLTOR chassis - new project; photos coming soon.
  • Double Diamond Law Enforcement Supply (DDLE) 9mm M4 - coming along nicely; waiting for delivery so I can complete her
  • SIG Sauer SIG556 Holo with RAS - new project; photos coming soon.
  • Krebs KTR-03 - new project; significant work yet to commence.
  • Thales EF88 Austeyr - has been shelved for the time being to make way for other projects.
  • DSA SA58 OSW - has been shelved for the time being to make way for other projects.
Progress on some of these can be seen by clicking on the following links:

Remington 870 (x2), G3 SAS, M14 + KAC RAS, DDLE 9mm: http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...rkeyshots-custom-guns-few-new-wips-share.html
Thales EF88: http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...n/746691-custom-thales-ef-88-austeyr-wip.html

I will post up some more progress photos as soon as I get around to taking some.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Oh Turkey........

Sthap it you.

Seriously! I can wait to see you got planned this time around with some new builds.

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas!

I know how much everyone hates teasers, but I have taken a few photos since I started this topic and will share these in separate threads. Stay posted.

Long time no see Turkeyshot. Welcome back mate:)!

Wow, you don't waste time, many projects indeed!

Can't wait to see them all especially the DSA SA58 OSW . I love this one :D.
Cheers Alby. Good to be back, mate!

Wow, looks like you've got quite a nice arsenal planned.
Thanks for the comments SC! Now, lets just hope I can get through them all.

I see a pair of MREs and an SR47. Looks promising.
So close Ryan. You are right about the SR47 and the MRE ... well, one of them anyway. There is only 1 MRE in the pic. The other is a Daniel Defense SOPMOD Block II FSP rail.

Oh Turkey........

Sthap it you.
Umm ... what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.