One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a teaser of my latest KUSA "kustom" - Golden Knight Galahad - my interpretation of one of the three achievers of the Holy Grail and, many would consider, the embodiment of the perfect chivalrous knight...

I was inspired by Japanese artists Yasushi Nirasawa and Keita Amemiya (designer of Garo, from whom I took a few parts and pieces ;) :D)...

More coming soon...

Jess

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...and all in good time ;) :D

I'll be taking some better photos in the coming days - need to find time (not that there's ever enough).

Basic parts:
- Da Joint Master Nova KUSA figure
- Bandai Japan Berserk Garo (right arm, misc. armor, etc)
- McFarlane Toys 12" Mandarin Spawn (misc. parts, including head - yet to be seen :))
- Stan Winston Creatures Mutant Earth MOLOCH left hand (modified)
- red sash
- faux black fur
- misc. material for cape
- misc armor, blades, and scratch built right hand/fingers
- lots of paint and time ;)

More soon...and thanks again for looking!

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,434 Posts
thast so awesome, looks bloody awesome. Im really looking foward for the final update.

And Yasushi Nirasawa has some awesome works, I have tons pictures saved of his works cause its so awesome and prefect for future refrences.

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,918 Posts
Oh Man! Can't wait to see this guy in his entirety.
Really kool looking mods so far.

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the comments folks - I'm working on finalizing the cape and faux fur shoulder piece and should have it done by this weekend - have to find a seamstress who can sow it together for me (yeah, i don't sew well :(, even after 4 years as a Jarhead :().

Anyhow - I'll have more photos later this week - thx again!
Though my Kratos KUSA custom is still my favorite, this one is a very very very close second... ;) :D

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
widescreen - thx...

My wife got me NIRA WORKS for x-mas last year and I've been drooling over Nira's...well..."works" for a couple of months now. Saw I had a Berserk Garo sitting around collecting dust, decided it was time to cut up one of the coolest figures of the last five years and give a custom similar to Nira's Creature Core stuff a try...

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,918 Posts
Is he finished ? Is he finished ? Is he finished ? (In annoying little kid voice)
:hyper:hyper:hyper

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.