One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why a Phicen for the 005 is anyone's guess.
--

Because it's popular and in demand by collectors. Sure. The body is covered up by the outfit, but that doesn't necessarily dissuade many collectors from still preferring a PHICEN for a figure that'll be mostly clothed.

As for the CT-006 using a likely OEM jointed body, just look at the outfit. Then again, I'm sure some will transplant everything from CT-006 onto a PHICEN.

I'll be buying CT-005 and CT-006 from a proven, reliable, and trusted source. I'll end up using a jointed body for my CT-005. I don't see any immediate need or rationale to use a seamless body on it unless I'm going to use the head sculpt only and mount it on a seamless body wearing a purple bikini and top.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I could see using a seamless body if they offered a "outfit" that looked like her naked/robot body (kind of like the body-stockings that come with the Coreplay bodies; hmmm....).
--

It would depend on the material and how skin tight it would be.

A jointed body or a seamless body would work either well, but as always it'll be based on the collector's preference.

G

·
I doubt that lot will fit on a phicen body and not have it straining at the seams and rendering the posability limited. I think I'll wait for someething better to come along

·
Registered
565 Posts
I could see using a seamless body if they offered a "outfit" that looked like her naked/robot body (kind of like the body-stockings that come with the Coreplay bodies; hmmm....).
I was thinking the same! That body stocking is really close to what the major wears in the opening scene!

About the phicen body mentioned, I guess it's because of the combat outfit which might be very painful to put on a seamless body, but I find cool that they mention it, this way the customer knows in advance that the headsculpt can be installed on a phicen easily.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts