One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of our in-house weapons experts do a run-down of the various firearms used by the Joker in The Dark Knight? Despite his stated preference for knives the Joker does use numerous guns (and then some) in the movie. I know I'm not alone in the desire to expand on the accessory set for the HT Joker.

To start off, in the street scene where the Joker plays chicken with the Bat Pod -was that a Carl Gustav M45? (Please pardon my ignorance as my main area of interest outside of movie figures is WWII.)

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Can any of our in-house weapons experts do a run-down of the various firearms used by the Joker in The Dark Knight? Despite his stated preference for knives the Joker does use numerous guns (and then some) in the movie. I know I'm not alone in the desire to expand on the accessory set for the HT Joker.

To start off, in the street scene where the Joker plays chicken with the Bat Pod -was that a Carl Gustav M45? (Please pardon my ignorance as my main area of interest outside of movie figures is WWII.)
That was a Gustav that he used in the street scene.
He also used a Glock 18(?) with extended magazine.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I dont think anyone has figured out what gun he uses after the chase scene. Im sure any Gustav would work. You could easily just clue a mag so it sticks out for the auto Glock. And then grab a TUS sawed off shotgun and RPG. And dont for get his grenade collection.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
358 Posts
It actually Wasn't a Gustav. It was a S&W M76, they look similar. The only 1/6 version available is in TUS Navy SEAL weapon set.
And one knife he used( I think the first one) was a Microtech HALO.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thanks very much, guys! I knew I could depend on your expertise. I also found this handy guide while surfing during lunch:

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=The_Dark_Knight

Now to find all of these at 1/6th...
Cool! Thanks for sharing that link.

I definitely want to try to replicate that shotgun for my Joker! I've got a shotgun that's similar, but will require some work to look accurate. Anybody know of any 1:6 scale shotguns that would be really close to that one?

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Dr. Figures made a G18C with extended mag. i guess you could do your own by gluing a longer mag into a regular Glock, but then you dont get the fire selector on the slide or the recoil compensator on the top of the gun.

the DF G18C has those details.

·
Registered
205 Posts
wow lord vicious where did u get that from?!!?!? can u please send me the link? thx a bunch!
Well, since I bought it, the link is no longer active I'm afraid. But the Ebay seller's name is rscustomtoys; maybe you can contact him and ask if he has any more?

Also, if you do an Ebay-search for "1/6 machine gun", you can find some that aren't an exact match to the S&W M76, but have a very similar look...

·
Registered
91 Posts
DAMN U LORD VICIOUSH HAHAHAHAHAHHA .... yah i know there are similar guns ... but I want that exact thing .... the similar guns are everywhere and can be found easily ... the one you 've got... priceless :) thx for the info though ....

·
Music City Bacon
1,718 Posts
That looks like the one that came with DML's Jake figure... however, if you want the EXACT S&W then you just need to find the olde 21st Century Toys Vietnam era SEAL weapons set ( seen here at GL's archives page : http://www.ultimatesoldier.net/archive/weapons-v9.html ) As you can see in the photo they actually made the S&W version.... it is a shame that 21st doesnt do more weapons sets.. they always made the obscure and interesting weapons that nobody else did...

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On that note, I have my fingers crossed that one of these small specialty companies from Hong Kong will be wise enough to do a special Joker weapons set. Then again, we'll probably get lots of guns and grenades when Hot Toys does the second Joker release.

·
Registered
91 Posts
thank you you guys ... really provide such helpful information to me ..... .I am from hong kong and I can't wait for them to produce those darned accessories!! on the second note, why fisher thinks that there must be a second release of the joker ? do u mean a second version ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.