One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a problem with a brand new male M35 body, from bigbadtoystore, he only have 3 days arrived and he have hole in his left armpit, anyone knows if this wave of male figures are deffective? He looks like he is splitting
What we can do in this case?

This is very frustrating

Jaw Gesture Eyelash Chest Trunk

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
That is very unfortunate and annoying, although I suspect the hole will not continue to increase, especially if you do not overstretch that area. The TBLeague silicone body is actually surprisingly difficult to cut even on purpose. That said, have you tried to see what Big Bad Toy Store would say if you report the problem to them and show them the photo?
I have some of the M35 bodies, but got them earlier and from other sellers, so I don't know about this specific batch. I have seen this issue with the occasional TBLeague body a long time ago; it hasn't gotten worse since.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is very unfortunate and annoying, although I suspect the hole will not continue to increase, especially if you do not overstretch that area. The TBLeague silicone body is actually surprisingly difficult to cut even on purpose. That said, have you tried to see what Big Bad Toy Store would say if you report the problem to them and show them the photo?
I have some of the M35 bodies, but got them earlier and from other sellers, so I don't know about this specific batch. I have seen this issue with the occasional TBLeague body a long time ago; it hasn't gotten worse since.
Thanks for answer, and yes, I send a email to bigbadtoystore to knows if they could help me, and send a message to phicen by their web page... I am waiting the answer.... In any case, do you know a way to repair this issue?

·
2,105 Posts
Thanks for answer, and yes, I send a email to bigbadtoystore to knows if they could help me, and send a message to phicen by their web page... I am waiting the answer.... In any case, do you know a way to repair this issue?
Good luck with your inquiries, I hope at least one party does something for you. I now wonder if this particular type of problem is not perhaps something like a little air bubble just under the surface of the body which bursts open to the outside after minimal handling. Again, if my experience applies here, the hole shouldn't get much worse (although I suppose location and level of stretching, etc, can make a difference). As to how to repair it, I am not sure there really is an easy answer. Maybe someone else knows better than me. If it will make feel better having the "crater" filled, you can try placing some silicone glue (I would use clear, as I doubt you will find one in the right color, but you can probably look around) into it. After that, apply whatever protective powder you have or have in mind for the body (whether silicone or baby powder or whatever -- that is generally advised to keep the body from being sticky and potentially getting damaged).

PS - the glue I use (although I haven't used it in this specific type of situation) is GE Silicone II Clear Premium Silicone Glue. For what it is worth.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with your inquiries, I hope at least one party does something for you. I now wonder if this particular type of problem is not perhaps something like a little air bubble just under the surface of the body which bursts open to the outside after minimal handling. Again, if my experience applies here, the hole shouldn't get much worse (although I suppose location and level of stretching, etc, can make a difference). As to how to repair it, I am not sure there really is an easy answer. Maybe someone else knows better than me. If it will make feel better having the "crater" filled, you can try placing some silicone glue (I would use clear, as I doubt you will find one in the right color, but you can probably look around) into it. After that, apply whatever protective powder you have or have in mind for the body (whether silicone or baby powder or whatever -- that is generally advised to keep the body from being sticky and potentially getting damaged).

PS - the glue I use (although I haven't used it in this specific type of situation) is GE Silicone II Clear Premium Silicone Glue. For what it is worth.
Are you sure that phicen bodies are silicone? some forums of adult collectors said that maybe is tpe

·
2,105 Posts
Are you sure that phicen bodies are silicone? some forums of adult collectors said that maybe is tpe
TBLeague (formerly Phicen) has been silicone (at least since they introduced the steel skeletons); Jiaou Doll is TPE. (We have had reviews of both brands in this forum -- I know I did the female and male Jiaou ones, back before we knew what was the difference in the seamless material.)

·
Registered
384 Posts
That's not a tear, just air bubbles trapped during casting. I don't see the point in putting silicone glue there if it isn't tearing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's not a tear, just air bubbles trapped during casting. I don't see the point in putting silicone glue there if it isn't tearing.
mmm I feel a little better with your opinions, but out of the box this area was perfect, it appears the third day out of the box, in any case, if this is a bubble, it's not a good idea to fill it with silicone glue to prevent future damages? I already gave the information to phicen and BBTS, and now I am waiting, but it is interesting anyway to know alternatives to preserve this amazing body ... by the way phicen answers my email:

Hi Gonzalo,

Sorry for the issue you had.
I would suggest you to contact the customer service of BBTS first.
Please take some pics and show them your problem.
BBTS will feed back your issue to us if they need our help.

------------------
Best Regards
PHICEN LIMITED/Jeannie

Now I am waiting the answer from bbts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What did they answer? I have a similar problem but in my case, its a small, but deep crevice, maybe not clear on the pics, but its like a tiny nail puncture with a crack around it. They offered me a 10% reinbursement, should i accept that?

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts