One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
--

If you're going to create a 1:6 adult film diorama, you're right.

If you're going to create a 1:6 bath house diorama with prior male seamless muscular bodies, you're so also right.

What a way to end the week.

"The Pro" and this from TBLeague.

What could possibly top this?
The perfect quote to start the weekend off with a bang!

·
1:6 collector
2,101 Posts
Well the MSRP of $77-80 is good news -- this is comparable to the price of the bodies released last year and the year before that. Unlike Hot Toys, TBLeague does not seem to be inflating its price on these. The bad news is that we have to wait for almost a year...

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,821 Posts
Well the MSRP of $77-80 is good news -- this is comparable to the price of the bodies released last year and the year before that. Unlike Hot Toys, TBLeague does not seem to be inflating its price on these. The bad news is that we have to wait for almost a year...
--

"I'm in a hurry/rush to part with my hard earned money!" said NO ONE EVER.

;) :p

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Not worried about clothing. Like the M34's I have they will be fighters. ALL I need is trunks that will fit. Why would I spend 80 dollars on the bodies just to cover them up. If I was going to do that I would buy the ganghood muscular body which is much cheaper.......

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wonder if the Kaustic XXL 'Fantasy Warrior' sets would work on M35 for a Conan set up. The expansion one with all the fur might, but not sure about the standard one. Besides, those sets are currently retailing for as much as M35 will likely cost.

·
muscledog
400 Posts
Not worried about clothing. Like the M34's I have they will be fighters. ALL I need is trunks that will fit. Why would I spend 80 dollars on the bodies just to cover them up. If I was going to do that I would buy the ganghood muscular body which is much cheaper.......
I see a lot of people using TBL/Phicens to recreate superheros, male and female, because of their shape and articulation, even though they are all covered up. If only I had the money, I would do it too :broke

I'm sure some company will release clothes inspired by Terminator or Conan that will fit the body.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I see a lot of people using TBL/Phicens to recreate superheros, male and female, because of their shape and articulation, even though they are all covered up. If only I had the money, I would do it too :broke

I'm sure some company will release clothes inspired by Terminator or Conan that will fit the body.
I know what you mean about money. I REALLY can't afford them either. That is why my go to retailer takes money off my card every two weeks. So when something I want comes in I have enough credits to get it. If it was not for pre-order I would have very few figures. Going to see who have the best offerings on these and pre-order five or six. By the time they come out should have them paid for.

·
Registered
268 Posts
looking good so far. hope this time it will be available in time at my usual go-to store. oddly enough he was overdue for the m34 i lost interest in the project and i didn't want to pay 120€+ for yet another muscular body elsewhere. 80$ ? i can only dream of such prices ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Getting a phicen fig to then cover up with clothing from wrist to ankle, kind of defeats the need for seamless and definition look...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for necro'ing this thread, I just purchased one of these bodies from a figure that was disassembled. I didn't get any feet, I'm just wondering what type of boots will fit the peg or whether I need an adapter of some kind as they are non standard leg pegs?

·
1:6 collector
2,101 Posts
Sorry for necro'ing this thread, I just purchased one of these bodies from a figure that was disassembled. I didn't get any feet, I'm just wondering what type of boots will fit the peg or whether I need an adapter of some kind as they are non standard leg pegs?
No feet? That is unfortunate, but most feet and boots designed to fit on an ankle peg ought to work -- heat them up with a hairdryer if you have to. If the fit is a little loose (and it might be, given the heft of the body), interpose a little length of flat elastic cord to tighten it.

Check out and look through these links, they might be helpful to you:
Detailed review of M35
Clothing TBLeague bodies
TBLeague body catalog

21 - 35 of 35 Posts