Measurements: 24 .3cm * 11cm * 38 cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.79 kg
Measurements: 50 cm * 36.7cm * 40.5 cm

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
-
Very nice looking figure, I LIKE HER so maybe but I'm not getting any old west cowgirl vibe from her although with the modern S&W 500 I'm getting more of a vibe of a modern day deep undercover DEA agent in a biker gang code name Ruby. LOL
-
I have seen lady motorcyclists wearing very similar costumes (sometimes just pasties tops) at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (world's largest biker rally) over the years. (minus the weapons)
-
If I do buy her I will need to find her a black Harley Davidson motorcycle and name her Full Moon Rider. LOL
-
Indeed I also thought of Westworld (season 2) when I first seen her, maybe she's Dolores's long lost sister?

·
Registered
73 Posts
-
Very nice looking figure, I LIKE HER so maybe but I'm not getting any old west cowgirl vibe from her although with the modern S&W 500 I'm getting more of a vibe of a modern day deep undercover DEA agent in a biker gang code name Ruby. LOL
-
I have seen lady motorcyclists wearing very similar costumes (sometimes just pasties tops) at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (world's largest biker rally) over the years. (minus the weapons)
-
If I do buy her I will need to find her a black Harley Davidson motorcycle and name her Full Moon Rider. LOL
-
Indeed I also thought of Westworld (season 2) when I first seen her, maybe she's Dolores's long lost sister?
The original design is supposed to be post-apocalyptic. It also had normal bra straps on the top to avoid... 'Fallout'.
Cow Girl Redux by tariq12 on DeviantArt

·
Registered
73 Posts
The original design is supposed to be post-apocalyptic. It also had normal bra straps on the top to avoid... 'Fallout'.
-
Thank for the 411 on her.
At least what I suspect is the the original inspiration for the figure design. The DeviantArt link appears to be an original work. Not sure if there is another primary model, cosplayer or source. There is also no indication from the Phicen/TBLeague website that this is a 'licensed' work. I'd hate to think Phicen/TBLeague ripped off the design without credit, but considering 'Galaxy Soldier', this may not even be the first.

·
Action Figure Fanatic
6,615 Posts
At least what I suspect is the the original inspiration for the figure design. The DeviantArt link appears to be an original work. Not sure if there is another primary model, cosplayer or source. There is also no indication from the Phicen/TBLeague website that this is a 'licensed' work. I'd hate to think Phicen/TBLeague ripped off the design without credit, but considering 'Galaxy Soldier', this may not even be the first.
yeah, i hope this isn't a case of stealing an artist's work, it's actually a pretty nice figure for what it is and i'm interested in picking one up. :/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Long hot dusty days on the trail drivin' doggies... I just can't imagine that top working out. What keeps it in place? I'd imagine she'd quickly tire of fooling with it and just go topless. Driving cattle from central Texas to Abilene, that top would not survive past DeWitt County.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was just going through that rest of the gallery from the DeviantArtist.

This Cowgirl design might not be the first idea Phicen/TBLeague got from this guy:
Spartan Queen by tariq12 on DeviantArt

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was just going through that rest of the gallery from the DeviantArtist.

This Cowgirl design might not be the first idea Phicen/TBLeague got from this guy:
Spartan Queen by tariq12 on DeviantArt

·
Banned
253 Posts
Those have to be the most ridiculously proportions on a female figure ever...
But yeah, a good start for a Sin City Jessica Alba.
I'm considering this figure, primarily for the body. Pardon my ignorance, but could you please explain what you mean by "ridiculously proportions" - and clarify your connotation? Is that complimentary or critical?

Thanks and regards!

·
Banned
253 Posts
Indeed, some of the comments in this thread are severely disconcerting. It were my understanding that Deviant has always been especially protective of intellectual properties belonging to their members. If any party is truly using the ideas of others without appropriate, expressed permission, let alone fair compensation for such, I trust that justice will be served.

As for the Cowgirl figure; can anyone please tell me what makes her specific proportions so exceptional? I am quite intrigued.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts