GW: 1.47kg
Measurements: 24.5cm * 11cm * 38cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 9.8kg
Measurements: 51cm * 35cm * 40cm

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think I'd be happier if there was a little less background and more figure I can do great things with CGI renders but let's see the actual figure

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
I was just noticing that it appear that the back of her helmet has built in cameras so I'm guessing that her visor has head up display? I might have to get a couple of these?

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Yep, certainly a cool look, but not very practical. Perhaps she is a Faora Lite, considering the recent release of the real Faora as "Lady Commander." The body looks really good under the limited outfit, I wonder if it is one of the ones already out there.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Yep, certainly a cool look, but not very practical. Perhaps she is a Faora Lite, considering the recent release of the real Faora as "Lady Commander." The body looks really good under the limited outfit, I wonder if it is one of the ones already out there.
--

What outfit?

She's wearing an outfit?

·
12,929 Posts
The helmet reminds me of MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS.

The big @$$ gun reminds of the big @$$ plasma rifle from T2: JUDGMENT DAY.

Some of the armor pieces remind of the Kryptonian armor pieces from MAN OF STEEL and maybe modified from the SPARTA themed figures by PHICEN/TBLeague.

I do sense a quasi-MASS EFFECT vibe.

I don't know if this offering truly constitutes "originality", but I didn't expect something like this from TBLeague so it's kind of out of left field.

Will I buy one?

Yep.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
At least they seem to have solved the problem that they used to have, where if the figure had to wear a helmet she'd be overly small pin-head without it.

I generally like this one. I'm very receptive to big sci-fi weapons, and I'd like them to do more of this as opposed to the sword and shield gals.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like this one primarily because it’s a mixture of a bunch of random SFish themes and isn’t tryng to be anything either quasi-historical or based on a fictional character. She’s simply a bad ass with sexy short hair and muscular build (S-23?). Points for clearly being an adult!

·
12,929 Posts
Odysseus -- this is the second time in a couple of days I notice you referencing the adult look thing -- could you elaborate?
--

I'm not speaking for Odysseus, but I'll take a guess he is referencing a theme or trend of how some 1:6 female figures are not represented as "adults", but with a "teenage" or "juvenile" or "young adult" depiction than a true real deal "adult" aesthetics.

For example, the VERYCOOL female shooter figures. ALL of the figures thus far are pretty much very young females, but the only one that is obviously mature as an adult is the Black Shooter that resembles Angelina Jolie.

Odysseus, if I'm completely off the mark . . . please accept my apology.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It’s pretty straightforward, and DFC is not off the mark. It’s my personal choice for my figures to all be unambiguously adult in appearance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the threezero Cmdr. Shepard. Unfortunately no one ever made an official 1:6 Femshep. After seeing Fox915's work on his Cyber Girl, I'd love to see him build a Femshep around this figure. Also want for the Disciple Shotgun and Geth Sniper Rifle.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts