One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1:6 collector
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I've managed to make my way back here, and a shorter while since I did the review, but since the set has been referenced and employed for Native's new Conan custom, I figured it might be interesting to some to provide a link to it. I'm a bit divided on this figure, but it certainly has potential, especially for minor customization or general kitbashing, as demonstrated by Native.

You can find the review here: TBLeague Barbarian Soul Review

I hope you find it useful.

·
Registered
248 Posts
LOL That was not really by design, I just couldn't get it to snap on easily where it belonged, and yet wanted to use it somewhere... :) But thank you, glad that you liked it.
I thought on mine it kinda covered his tattoo. Did you find the hooks under his arm pit straps? I'll tell ya, two hours cussing and trying to get those buttons in and seeing they had hooks he near got thrown across the house lol

·
1:6 collector
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought on mine it kinda covered his tattoo. Did you find the hooks under his arm pit straps? I'll tell ya, two hours cussing and trying to get those buttons in and seeing they had hooks he near got thrown across the house lol
I happened to find that fairly easily. But getting the shoulder armor (especially on the left shoulder, for some reason) to plug in securely exasperated me and I gave up on it. It was very annoying, although I actually prefer a look that sheds those Halloween-decoration-like pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts