One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

TBL S34 and S35

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cam 7 
#1 ·
There hasn't been much activity here in a while so I thought I would post something. Mostly just some photos of these two figures. Also a brief description for those who don't have this model. Curious about others opinions of these models too. Imo I like these figures. Not the most realistic but I think they are charming.

Of course the body sculpt is the same on these models - pale and suntan. But I think the head sculpt is the same too, just different hair and makeup. Not absolutely sure though. They have seamless feet, although larger than the older models. Somewhat short arms with long legs also narrow shoulders. The elbow joints have stops which isn't a bad idea, but I think the elbows should swing outward a little more. I got these two figures with the head sculpts, which is only about $20 more. Also the head post is smaller than standard posts, so most other heads would need to have a modification to fit. Hand posts are smaller than standard models too.

S34 left S35 right
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Shoulder Leg Human body Lingerie top Thigh

Both are anatomically correct

Shoulder Leg Flash photography Waist Thigh

S34
Show Content
Swimsuit bottom Flash photography Thigh Brassiere Undergarment

Hair Toy Leg Waist Flash photography

Hair Joint Head Hand Shoe

S35
Show Content
Lip Leg Flash photography Neck Swimwear

Leg Lingerie top Human body Thigh Flash photography

Joint Skin Lip Chin Eyebrow

Head Arm Leg Tartan Human body

Hand Arm Leg Human body Gesture

See less See more
#3 ·
Seamless bodies can have some problems. They stain easily and can get tears. I have had them stain a few times, but I have been able to get the stains out. The oldest one I got in 2015 has a small tear on the side below the arm. A S01 I got a couple weeks later is still mint.
It's not a good idea to leave them in exaggerated poses for too long. An advantage for jointed bodies where it doesn't really matter.
I have a couple jointed bodies, but I prefer the seamless ones because of the look. Although they can be a pain.

I think the seamless bodies look pretty good to the eye but the color can look flat in photos. Some photos I've took don't look good. I think a lot of times it's caused from the powder that needs to be used. Especially if there is too much.

Most of these photos were taken with a single off camera flash and a small diffuser. That tends to make the light look more low key and moody. The flash at an angle seems to bring out the color more. The S35 in the plaid skirt was taken using natural light in the room and has more subtle light that is a little more flat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.