One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm putting together a 1/6 Lady Snowblood/female samurai figure. The kimono I received in the mail was folded tightly in a square, how would you recommend smoothing it out without damaging it ( use a regular iron? steam?) I'm fairly new at customizing figures and don't want to ruin it.
Any help is appreciated,
Thank you.

( One other question, how do recommend washing 1/6 clothes? By hand I'd think, but what kind of soap? Again any help is appreciated.
Have a good week

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I have seen these recommended by others but not used one personally, Clover mini iron. Available amazon etc.

I would handle the material like any similar 1:1 material.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
If you iron it then I would recommend putting a cloth ontop to help protect it from melting. Use a low heat and many passes, don't risk melting it (which I have done in the past).

As for washing, I've put 1:6 in with my regular 1:1 wash and they've turned out fine. If your worried then a hand wash in a little soap and warm water can't hurt :)

·
Monkey Gun Man
2,019 Posts
I have had good success putting the clothing on the figure and then soaking the clothing in cold water and then set the clothing on the figure. I find that with the weight of the water then the crease come out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts