One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks!

I am wondering what is a reasonable market price for a TAKARA/BBI Bloody Rose CGB 2.0? I know that it's a very rare figure, and it is brand new and unopened.

The best thing is, at least for me, the accessories. She comes with a G36 with grenade launcher, drum mag, spring slang, and duo pistols . It is by far one of the best G36 in the market. Ultimately, I am not into female figure, and I waaaaay overspent last month on figures. Thus, I am planning to cut her loose to recover from the damage. :)

Thanks!

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Define reasonable, id say you can safely put a 150$ Reserve on it. Its most likely gonna fetch more than that.

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
ive seen the body alone with no head go for up to $100. i sold mine for $80 2 years ago.

the head is worth anywhere from $40 - $60. then you can part out the rest of her accessories. complete bloody rose outfit set i think goes for around $25 or more.

definitely keep the G36RAS, the G36 body itself can be found a bit more easilly now (it shares the same exact mold as the G36 receiver from Chuck Morris) but that RAS front end is one of a kind and extremely hard to come by.

if you are getting rid of the goggles, let me know by PM i need one.

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
well, if you're gonna just sell everything in the set might as well sell her boxed/unopened. you'll still get a considerable amount for it.
but if you do part it out please PM me, i want that G36

·
Registered
747 Posts
I got one. It's still sitting in one of those 1/6 display boxes.

I'm puzzled as to the insane mark up on her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.