One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!!!! was able to get hold of one of the best Batman Begins figure.
Hopefully Takara will do a TDK Batman & Joker!
Comments or criticism are appreciated.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i'm holding off for the dark knight figure too. i hope takara, hot toys or medicom do the new cowl right with the head and neck moving indepently. but for now, that is still the best batman figure. great camera work, rider!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

Yes, this is the reissue version....as for the glossy looking armour. I believe its because of photoshop.......I think its the blur tool, not too sure though.

If Takara do produce a TDK version, I hope they use a diff type of rubber that doesnt attracts so much dust.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think DC Direct is the one producing a 13" Joker from TDK as well as a Batman. I'm really hoping Hot Toys will revisit Batman since their releases since their original version have gotten significantly better. Loved their Superman 2 in 1. Would be great to see a Takara Dark Knight too.

By the way, fantastic photos! Really looks like a man in a suit!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think DC Direct is the one producing a 13" Joker from TDK as well as a Batman. I'm really hoping Hot Toys will revisit Batman since their releases since their original version have gotten significantly better. Loved their Superman 2 in 1. Would be great to see a Takara Dark Knight too.

By the way, fantastic photos! Really looks like a man in a suit!
I dont really like DC Direct's scale though, it just doesnt fits in with all my 1/6 stuff.

Hopefully Medicom, Hot Toys & Takara will all do a TDK version, then we will have more options to choose from.

Thanks for the comment :)

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
It's a beautiful figure, but there are serious quality control issues. I returned one with malformed cracks in the rubber and got one with a poor seam and slight tear at the seam's edge. It's under the cape and cowl, but I wonder about how it will hold up. Anyone else have similar problems? I've heard comments about the poor quality of the suit before.

Otherwise, gorgeous pics!!! The figure looks amazing and photographs really well. The sculpting and paint are top-notch!!!

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
I don't own one of these babies, but judging from the photos that people have posted it looks like the best damn batman figure that's been done to date. Absolutely beautiful. Great photos...thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine is supposed to arrive today. I am a bit geeked over this figure... I am a huge Batman fan, and this figure, from all the pictures that I have seen, appears to be the best of the lot. Well, I will know once the UPS guy arrives.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mine is supposed to arrive today. I am a bit geeked over this figure... I am a huge Batman fan, and this figure, from all the pictures that I have seen, appears to be the best of the lot. Well, I will know once the UPS guy arrives.
Do show us your pics when u get yours!!!
IMO, this is the best 12 inch batman on the market now.

Duralumin - Thank you!

Darth Pikachu - Thank god,I never had any of those problems. I hope your able to get a good piece soon.

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
Do show us your pics when u get yours!!!
IMO, this is the best 12 inch batman on the market now.

Duralumin - Thank you!

Darth Pikachu - Thank god,I never had any of those problems. I hope your able to get a good piece soon.
Thanks, Rider. I seem to have the worst luck. You can't see it if the cape and cowl are in place, but I've already sent one back. I don't know if there are any without problems. At least for the re-issue.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.