One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA Silent G
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my tactical kilt wearing operator that I put together. I used the DAM Toys Sam Worthington head on the E&S Dragoon body with prosthetic leg. This is the tactical kilt from the Kryptek Mandrake set, along with some other gear.

Being this is the E&S body with the prosthetic leg, which in general would be wasted on a normal BDU pant wearing character, I liked the idea of a badass veteran showing off that leg and the kilt was perfect for it.

I think he still needs some ink though. Haven't decided on what yet though.

Really happy with how he came out.

Enjoy,

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,388 Posts
Fire_Team_Six : let me be the first to say that I am glad I'm not the only one who put together an operator with the TDK (and with the same headsculpt too!)
I'm wanted to go with the multicam but decided black is beautiful. Putting the pictures together so hopefully will share my version soon.
Sweet bash FTS - truly awesome and something different !

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,960 Posts
Fantastic custom work. Looks like the pattern is copied from a Utilikilt, with the pocket on the side. :thumb Figure looks great too.

Where is that Kryptek material from? I'd love a few 1:6 uniforms in that pattern.

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
That is a very interesting bash and I mean that in a good way. A great way to show off that body and the kilt.

I need to pick up that body now.

·
AKA Silent G
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody :)

cdn_rhino - A few companies have done Kryptek stuff now. The majority of it has been in Typhon and Highlander though. This kilt set along with a figure E&S did as a special edition packed on per case are the only ones that came in Mandrake. I was lucky enough to score one of the Mandrake combat uniforms when those sets came out. Haven't used it yet though.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Imaginative use to show that body with the kilt system, and the adapted SCAR is cool too.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,960 Posts
Thanks everybody :)

cdn_rhino - A few companies have done Kryptek stuff now. The majority of it has been in Typhon and Highlander though. This kilt set along with a figure E&S did as a special edition packed on per case are the only ones that came in Mandrake. I was lucky enough to score one of the Mandrake combat uniforms when those sets came out. Haven't used it yet though.
I knew about the other uniforms, I just thought you chopped up one of the uniforms to make this kilt. I figured out where you got the kilt from now haha. I didn't even know about the QO Toys line before today. I wish I had managed to get the Mandrake special release from the E&S figure that came out with it a while back. I have the desert Kryptek camo on the ERYX Soldier set, and I love the pattern. I wouldn't use any of the Typhon or black version myself, but that's neat. I looked for it a while back, and then changed my mind as it was hard to find, and I don't have a lot of black gear, and that bash fizzled out for me.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Nice bash! That's a great combination of uniform, kit, head sculpt and body - and - an especially great way to show off the prosthetic leg. Great concept and execution.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Definitely a great way to showcase the leg without resorting to shorts. The kilt fits the rest of the character perfectly! Nicely done!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts