One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

SO . . .

What is a "good" 1:6 example of a "Tactical Ho"?

What is a "bad" 1:6 example of a "Tactical Ho"?

How of many of us have such examples within our 1:6 collection that we would post/share?

What is the criteria for a "good" 1:6 example of a "Tactical Ho"?

What is the criteria for a "bad" 1:6 example of a "Tactical Ho"?

Is the course below a perquisite to earn a certification/degree for a "Tactical Ho"?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
a good tactical ho should think tactical for the ho aspect of her role, she should look promising without revealing too much, so only paying clients get the benefit, because by the end of the day, she should make her tactical daddy pimp happy, b'cause if tactical pimp goes unhappy, don't be surprised if the ho suddenly get a chaffed skin or broken limbs out of the blue... hard 1/6 life outthere in d shelves.

remember otaku, remember playtoy, be a "good" tactical ho don't be a dead one

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
If she's original in any way, new, surprising, or just high energy and exaggerated stylistically --> good
If she looks like someone "phoned it in" with random items off the usual checklist --> bad

·
Banned
259 Posts
DFC is OBVIOUSLY the Walter Kronkite of the 1/6 world...His "hard hitting" questions and "in depth" topics put him head and shoulders above the rest of the 1/6 community...Now, this is just my uneducated guess, but from DFC's past posts I can only surmise this: A good tactical Ho has, how did he put it in another post?, oh yeah, has "something special" and a bad tactical ho is just a normal female...

·
Banned
259 Posts
Bad tactical ho's? Is there really such a thing?
Depends...in a world where men like women, then nope, no such thing....but in an alternate universe where maybe nothing is what it seems, then who knows? Perhaps the overly enlightened DFC can shed light on this subject...he seems to have an opinion on every other subject...

·
Registered
968 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Good or bad-yours absolutely defines the phrase!
I actually intended to have the suit zipped up but the first Phicen I used had a bust too large to zip up. by the time I got the smaller bust body I decided I liked the unzipped look even though it makes zero sense for the display. I guess she is on distraction duty while Batman sneaks past....

·
Registered
340 Posts
I actually intended to have the suit zipped up but the first Phicen I used had a bust too large to zip up. by the time I got the smaller bust body I decided I liked the unzipped look even though it makes zero sense for the display. I guess she is on distraction duty while Batman sneaks past....
She can distract me any time!
:drool

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
well, a good one i would think is one who is still practical whilst being very sexy, but then if she is practical is she a ho? or just a sexy soldier?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts