One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,475 Posts
Nice bash, I really like the weathering on his kit. They add this nice worn and used recently look to them. The silver knife looks neat, don't think I've seen that piece before.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Who's Tigerstripes

I like the figure alot. Really like the weathering job you've done. One quick question...Whose Tiger stripes are those? I don't recall the elbow patches on the one set i have of those. I think mine were TS, however it was awhile ago so I am not sure they weren't someone else's. Anyone know where I can get those, like 3 or 4 sets?

Bravo out

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,289 Posts
Bravo Bob said:
I like the figure alot. Really like the weathering job you've done. One quick question...Whose Tiger stripes are those? I don't recall the elbow patches on the one set i have of those. I think mine were TS, however it was awhile ago so I am not sure they weren't someone else's. Anyone know where I can get those, like 3 or 4 sets?

Bravo out
Bob, TS hasn't made Desert Tigers (for Men) yet.(FINGERS CROSSED)
Hobbycraft made some, HT made some and ACE...I think the ones in the pix are ACE.

·
The guy from Germany
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First @ all: Thanks very much!

Yes, the BDU is the BBI-version from Joe Bren Fig. This thing is really nice, maybe the best desert tigerstripe ever made!! I like them!! I did the weathering with the tamiya set, for 1:35 scale they are not good, but for 1:6 scale tey are perfect!!

Again, thanks to all!!

Greets,

1stSgt_Zottel

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,289 Posts
txnatgrd1 said:
Nah, the ones posted are the BBI Joe Bren Fig, I have a set they are pretty nice for BBI, correct me if im wrong on this Top.
Yep! I forgot all about those bbi Brennan Desert Tigers!!
Good call!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.