One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice bash, I really like the weathering on his kit. They add this nice worn and used recently look to them. The silver knife looks neat, don't think I've seen that piece before.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Who's Tigerstripes

I like the figure alot. Really like the weathering job you've done. One quick question...Whose Tiger stripes are those? I don't recall the elbow patches on the one set i have of those. I think mine were TS, however it was awhile ago so I am not sure they weren't someone else's. Anyone know where I can get those, like 3 or 4 sets?

Bravo out

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Bravo Bob said:
I like the figure alot. Really like the weathering job you've done. One quick question...Whose Tiger stripes are those? I don't recall the elbow patches on the one set i have of those. I think mine were TS, however it was awhile ago so I am not sure they weren't someone else's. Anyone know where I can get those, like 3 or 4 sets?

Bravo out
Bob, TS hasn't made Desert Tigers (for Men) yet.(FINGERS CROSSED)
Hobbycraft made some, HT made some and ACE...I think the ones in the pix are ACE.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sawgunner said:
Bob, TS hasn't made Desert Tigers (for Men) yet.(FINGERS CROSSED)
Hobbycraft made some, HT made some and ACE...I think the ones in the pix are ACE.
Nah, the ones posted are the BBI Joe Bren Fig, I have a set they are pretty nice for BBI, correct me if im wrong on this Top.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Awesome figure...I like the rifle..not too many figures sporting those lately! The uni is a BBI as TXNATGRD mentioned...it has the black velcro patch and reinforced forearm/elbows...

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First @ all: Thanks very much!

Yes, the BDU is the BBI-version from Joe Bren Fig. This thing is really nice, maybe the best desert tigerstripe ever made!! I like them!! I did the weathering with the tamiya set, for 1:35 scale they are not good, but for 1:6 scale tey are perfect!!

Again, thanks to all!!

Greets,

1stSgt_Zottel

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
txnatgrd1 said:
Nah, the ones posted are the BBI Joe Bren Fig, I have a set they are pretty nice for BBI, correct me if im wrong on this Top.
Yep! I forgot all about those bbi Brennan Desert Tigers!!
Good call!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts