One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Fantastic pick-up, just received mine today as well which is great cause it was due tomorrow, I must say its one of hot toys best figures yet!!!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Even after seeing the in hand pictures of this I am glad I cancelled my pre-order. I just haven't seen anything that makes this figure close to 300.00. for those who do like it. I am happy that you guys are finally getting this bad boy. If this had been around 200.00...nah...I still don't think I would have bought it. to be honest I like the original T2 by hot toys than the DX version...but that's just me. I rarely play with the DX but the first version I am always messing around with it. I said I would buy the battle damage face (the less damaged version) but after seeing in hand pictures I passed on that too.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Its hot toys best T2 terminator yet, so far this has been one of the best received versions of the terminator even by the pickiest of nit pickers, is it perfection?....no but as close as can be hoped for I think. Price is high though, however the set does bring a lot with 4 heads if you buy the exclusive, bunch of weapons, the T1000 statue, light up base, and all new battle damaged body. My only nit with the set is the T1000, its only good for display with one pose, if you don't like that pose it has to go back in the box.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Just a cheesey piece of leather with bullet holes, I guess meant to be a piece of his jacket, lame I think, they should have included a 1:1 chip replica made out of some cheap plastic or something, that would have been cool.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
It is a nice figure....price killed all my enthusiasm for this figure. bottom line price killed it for me. The way prices are rising in a few years I will be lucky to get two figures a year. even the low ballers are starting to charge at the least a 125.00 for their figures and none of them in my opinion come close to Hot Toys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts