·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Mount Prospect Police EST

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
cool pics billabongglobe! LAPD SWAT sure do have some great weapons at their disposal. So do they actually use the PEQ-2? I did not think or have ever seen a SWAT unit have those in the armory. And do they still use the Kimber .45 like the commercial TLE RL II model?

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
It's been a minute, but here's a few more pics I thought you guys would find interesting.

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Interesting to see the old warhorse M-1s and M-14s in the racks. Great pics and info in this thread.

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Minot AFB Tactical Response Force

Malmstrom AFB TRF

US Secret Service PPD Counter Assault Team (CAT)

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
FBI HRT

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
You're welcome. I've been slacking on posting pics. I plan to rectify that shortly. ;)

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Metro-LEC SWAT

NEMLEC SWAT

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Oregon State Police SWAT

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Oh, and don't be shy gents, if you've got pics to post, feel free. I'm going to try to get good shots of guys in their gear that can be used as reference material.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
A long time ago in a galaxy far away I served as a Reserve Deputy with the local Sheriffs Dept and was on a K9Tactical Search Team (imagine Typical SWAT with a K9).
I have since left the unit but still have a few pics....

SWAT school graduation day trained by http://www.sottint.com/ They have expanded thier business quite a bit in the last few years.

Our old Shoot house which we built ourselves. Size of most 3 bedroom homes. That is me knocking on the door

What the basic team uniform was the last year I spent with them

·
Will work for cash
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I spent a wee bit of time on a few tactical teams myself and I used to work for these guys as the training coordinator - http://www.uscsog.com/

41 - 55 of 55 Posts