One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Cobra Infantry Commander
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i almost thought there was going to be no new pte stuff in any scale at big lots, but i was wrong! they do have new figures for us for 2016 using the new packaging design, as well as some good looking jeans and a new rifle, and some new-ish heads. i haven't taken picks of the new Asian that i picked up...but he looks decent. he is a younger sculpt, and not the recent one with the goatee. he has jeans, and a white shirt and the nice pte oakley style boots plus a cheapo m40 sniper. he looks to be a good base for merc or pmc bashes. too bad he doesn't come with pte's new mk11 sniper that is made in tan. i will get pics soon. and yes...if i can find another way to get pte's new mk11 i will, as it looks to come apart, and have a removable mag.

· God Bless America
1,507 Posts
CobraTrooper11, thanks for the pictu....oh, never mind.

Stevenlore, thanks for the pictures. :thumb

If anyone is interested, there are also black and (I think) hispanic figures.

I guess I'm going to check out Big Lots . I've never thought to look at their toy section , always thought it was cheap looking stuff ! :knock

· Jawa
1,547 Posts
Wow, great to see some new stuff at Big Lots. I was just there last week and they had only restocked last year's PTE 12" figures.

Not sure if anybody collects Marvel Legends, but they had the whole wave of the Hulkbuster BAF for $10 each.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.